Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. - Philippians 2:1-2
My sweet, precious friend, Lauren, awarded me with another Liebster Award! This is just such an honor, I had to participate again.
Lauren's blog is For My Good and For His Glory, and I hope you'll check it out. She's a special lady who is dedicated to our Lord.
For this award, I was asked to tell 11 random facts about myself, answer 11 questions, given to me by Lauren, and to nominate 11 blogs I love. I promise to give you answers and blogs that are different from my first Liebster post.
11 Random Facts about Shelly:
1. I have a freckle in one eye, but it's never affected my vision.
2. I grew up in South Louisiana, and am proud to be a Cajun!
3. Before my illness, I was a teacher and a librarian.
4. Brian and I will be married 18 years this May!
5. I was a singer in a band in high school.
6. I LOVE to read.
7. I have lived in 7 states since I was married.
8. One of my favorite things is chocolate peanut butter.
9. I have a fear of spiders, and have been bitten by a black widow. I don't recommend it.
10. My favorite hymn is "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing".
11. My favorite place I've ever been in Blue Spruce Campground on Boulder Mountain in Southern Utah. Gorgeous.
11 Questions from Lauren:
And now for my 11 nominations. I hope you'll visit these dear Sisters. I know you'll be as encouraged by them as I am!
Lynn at Let All Creation Sing
Tanya at Truth in Weakness
Chelle at Treat Me To A Feast
Susan at Coffee, Faith and Chronic Disease
Bronlynn at A Place of Springs
Joanne at The Simple Wife
Nancy at There is Grace
Kirra at Thoughtful Christian Living
Naomi at What Joy is Mine
Laura at God's Girl
Sharita at 7 Days Time
If you have been helped by this post and think it could be helpful to someone you know, please share this post on the social network of your choice for me.
All you have to do is click one of the buttons below.
May God Bless You,