In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. - 1 Peter 5:10
* “Get Well Soon” makes you twitchy.
* You have to think about your answer to “How are you?”
* Your shopping list has things like suppositories, depends and prunes on it.
* A doctor visit is the highlight of your month, because it's your only outing.
* It's just as important for you to know where the benches are as it is to know where the restrooms are.... a bench inside a restroom? Golden.
* You envy people who can scrub their toilets.
You might be a Chronically Ill Christian if.......
* You know the true power of prayer, no matter the answer.
* You're carried more than you walk beside.
* You know how to smile through tears.
* You know the magnitude of stillness.
* You understand, “To live is Christ, to die is gain.”
* You witness to the medical community.
* You sing really loud in public places. People are already staring, so give them something to take home in their hearts.
You stand out, Dear Ones. You have a marvelous opportunity to impact lives, both of the healthy and of the infirmed. Get out there and shine!
Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. - 1 Peter 3:15
Dear Lord, help us never to forget to find humor in the hardships. Thank You for carrying our loads to the cross. We hope to shine for You. In Jesus' Name, Amen...
If you have been helped by this post and think it could be helpful to someone you know, please share this post on the social network of your choice for me.
All you have to do is click one of the buttons below.
May God Bless You,